Sunday, August 1, 2021

Consanguineous

 

The Power was been near by a long time the denial of death

By Milton Lima – 01/08/2021


 

I have had since I was twenty two a rather strong thought into death, but like a social fact I confess that in epoch I'd have not any idea than what I was thinking years ago. Maybe today I can say that in this way alone I created roots well deep about the study of a lot of important topics which now is very present.  We can say that the death was completely forgotten and some arguments don’t convince me because they once bury evidence of power that commands sooner or later what will be true in science. Now on go walking and see you with your own eyes what Ernest Becker as such works all it, in your psychology, with the book ‘The Denial of Death’, and will can to choose his own conclusion.

At same time than that I go invited them to see a reflection about the death, also I must do more a provocation, for example, why do we are not really with mind open to study about means of the finitude? Yet I would ask, why does not talk with the children about death too? After on this I arrive to citation the follow, when Ernest Becker says: (in chapter one about the theme Human Nature and the Heroic)

“In times such as ours there is great pressure to come up with concepts that help men understand their dilemma; there is an urge toward vital ideas, toward a simplification of needless intellectual complexity. Sometimes this makes for big lies that resolve tensions and make it easy for action to move forward with just the rationalizations that people need. But it also makes for the slow disengagement of truths that help men get a grip on what is happening to them, that tell them where the problems really are”.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Martin Luther King Jr

visitas Total

Free counters!

Total Pageviews