Thursday, January 4, 2018

Unforgettable way of wrote


Why lives are more busy now?

Maybe why few believe been on way right.

Ask to life what her do here?

Start sleep.

When dream who it's foreign, is time your belong self.

***

The ages

At sometimes his world want be my.

And I think. I can overwhelms this mind.

Who say that so approach us his ages.

May thinks: those's speaking truth do love.



***

Likely to be a home,

this who speaking in love:

already defined which see.

moreover wave could to above:

among ownership and need.

As compound, at must get away or

everybody see wind under the love.



***

“Hello”

my house, my mind

had other foreing here?

I dream been I a love.

But this was a dream.



***

“Old”

Or ages all safe?

before that was love,

and now what's?

At a family seen on world

of today this project security

doesn't exist more.



***

Peaceful

freedom, story, really

i dream with love and

also with his end.

Say, dream and

believe this, wrote about

unforgettable, maybe, as

way your see this story a

framework forgotten in death.



By: Milton Lima 04-01-2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

Martin Luther King Jr

visitas Total

Free counters!

Total Pageviews