Friday, December 5, 2014

The Resilience



Welcome: History of good luck

I don’t know how to get there. Have you started the history?

He looked at me as if he didn’t know me. For fear of doing for fear that.

We are committed to helping them.  Because will have fear?

Do you to be: persistent. To keep cool: Shall I open the window?

 Photography: Brazil in Pantanal, by: Milton.


Yes, at history the ecologist. In world natural: life.

The word: what's an intuition? A bold company: to bombard information.

What's old him young: I borrowed at other world. The job afforded him the opportunity to travel.

In what world you speak? He is a large mister at time: look at the sky, silence.
 Brazil: In Bodoquena, by: Elton.


The work: don’t forget to pack your book.

Of stories, of setênios lives and setênios other incarnations.

Love the silence.  Stop and do not be afraid.

I need quiet to study. 

 Brazil: Pantanal, by: Elton.



This is the story I've been telling: learned to meditate.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Martin Luther King Jr

visitas Total

Free counters!

Total Pageviews